Terms of Service
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING OUR WEBSITE AND OUR GAME CLIENT, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF YOU, THE USER, TO READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING TO USE OUR WEBSITE AND OUR GAME CLIENT. IF YOU DO NOT EXPRESSLY AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OR USE OUR WEBSITE OR OUR GAME CLIENT.
SHAIYA EVOLUTION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AT ANY TIME AND TO ENFORCE MODIFICATIONS AFTER USERS HAVE BEEN INFORMED.
Account sharing is allowed, but it is not recommended.
The Administration of Shaiya Evolution doesn't bear any responsibility for what happens to your account if you share it with someone else.
Real world trading
Real world trading is allowed, but you do it at your own risk.
The Administration of Shaiya Evolution is not responsible for anything that happens as a result of attempting to engage in a transaction involving goods outside of the premises of our game.
Your display name, as well as any other name that will be publicly visible must not contain any vulgar, obscene or offensive words.
Any names violating this rule will be changed to a generic name or any other name at the administration's discretion.
Dual boxing is allowed, although there are circumstances that forbid the use of this:
- You cannot have several of your own accounts in the same PvP/Boss Raid.
- You cannot simultaneously be in multiple PvP/Boss Raids i.e. opposite factions, secondary raids, or different level zones.
- Logging in multiple accounts to watch both faction’s chats.
Follow the rules as posted in the #rules channel.
Chats must be in appropriate channels.
Do not spam in channels that are not under the “General” category.
Refrain from racist, homophobic, and derogatory remarks. Members who are excessive regarding their negative speech will be muted.
Joining with multiple accounts to bypass mutes will result in a ban on each account.
Any in game issues should be sent to a GS or higher-level member of staff. Issues pertaining certain members must be backed with evidence either in the form of images or videos. If you are not able to attain such evidence, explain the situation to the best of your ability for staff to properly observe.
Tickets must contain detailed information related to the subject.
Every single subject must be submitted in a separate ticket, to avoid confusion.
The main language on Shaiya Evolution is English. Please use English whenever you speak in Trade chat, Area chat, and within PvP commands (raid and sub-lead).
Verbal harassment addressed towards either players or staff members will not be tolerated and will result in forms of mutes depending on the circumstance.
Impersonation of anyone, whether it's a player or a staff member, is strictly forbidden.
Advertising other Shaiya servers in our game (all chats) is strictly forbidden.
Advertising a real-world trade, that being the sale of items or accounts for cash or any currency outside of Shaiya Evolution, in game, on the Evolution Discord, Evolution forum, or any other official entity of Shaiya Evolution, is forbidden.
Any sort of scam is extremely looked down upon. Be aware of what you are trading to other players. You have two chances to cancel a trade, before you hit “Confirm” and before you hit “OK.” Staff is not responsible to get your items back if you get scammed.
Kill stealing bosses is allowed. If one faction has 2 raids, both are allowed to hit the boss. There is no prioritizing what raid gets which boss, unless that has been mutually decided to occur amongst the players, in which case it is up to the players to respect the agreement. However, if one tries to come and intentionally reset the boss your faction is on, you have a right to report it.
Kill stealing mobs is strictly forbidden.
Creating an account on the other faction in order to spy on the trade chat and other aspects of the other faction's game play is strictly forbidden.
Infiltrating Enemy Base
Players can kill past guards and ides on any PvP map.
Your base can be invaded by the enemy faction, the only safe area being the safe zone which is protected by a no-hit zone around the respawn point. Any time you leave the zone, you are at risk for being hit or killed by the enemy faction..
All raids must be opened at all times, except:
- When a raid member disconnects from game or needs to relog, in which case the raid can be closed for 1 minute to allow them to rejoin.
- When the raid is killing a boss outside of pvp and the boss's health is lower than 50%. Join mode must be set back to auto if the boss resets or dies.
- When the raid's purpose is farming mobs only. If PvP begins, the raid must be opened.
Raid loot mode must be adjusted depending on the situation, as follows:
- PvP and boss raids must be on team order loot.
- Public farm raids must be on team order loot.
- Private farming raids can be on any loot mode, however, if the raid moves on to a boss then the raid must be opened and set on team order.
- The raid loot for boss and PvP raids must be kept on team order at all times. If one changes it in order to manipulate the loot order, they will be jailed for one day.
Kicking active raid members is strictly forbidden, unless:
- The raid member is causing drama and has been warned more than 2 times.
- The raid member is rejoining deliberately to gain loot priority.
- The raid member is AFK for longer than 3 minutes after warning by leader (Non-responsive).
- The raid member is not in the designated boss or PvP area for longer than 3 minutes after warning by leader.
- The player is not decently equipped for pvp and better geared players are waiting to join the raid. Decently equipped implies the player must be wearing at least Worship, has enchanted their armor to , has rerolled their armor for HP orange stats for a cumulative total of at least +500 HP, and has Worship accessories.
- The player, knowingly of the opposite faction, joins a boss raid for looting purposes.
All boss raids must be announced in trade chat as soon as the boss is found.
Joining the same raid (PvP or boss) with more than one character for whatever reason is forbidden, unless:
- The raid is a farm raid for mobs only.
Hacks & Exploits
Any client modification is strictly forbidden.
Using any sort of program to "bot" or "afk farm" is forbidden and will result in a 3 day ban.
If you find any possible exploits and then abuse them, you will be held accountable.
Climbing up terrain that involves “lagging up” to gain an unfair advantage is forbidden. Knowingly summoning up your raid up to such areas will result in a jail.
Exploiting the ability to change IP in order to vote on more than 2 accounts is considered abuse of our voting system. Those who abuse the voting on our website by using more than 2 accounts will have their surplus accounts banned.
THE ADMINISTRATION OF SHAIYA EVOLUTION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO APPLY PUNISHMENTS AS DEEMED NECESSARY FOR THE WELL-BEING OF THE SERVER.
- Any first-time rule violation will typically result in a warning. It is at the discretion of staff to give greater punishments depending on the severity of the offense.
- Severe rule violations may lead to a temporary or permanent ban.
- Repeated rule violations will result in punishment of the abusing account as well as the main account of the player.
- Penalties stack up against you. Repeatedly violating the rules in multiple different areas will not result in a lighter punishment for each category since it is your first-time abusing rules under such category. You are held responsible for every penalty you receive.